.

Hello Traders, are you ready for the nightmare job?

Written by on ,
This posting is special for my participation to dailypost. The topic for today is Nightmare Job, I will tell you one job that i never imagine myself doing.

I used to be an employee of a company, as you know being a company i will got salary every month. Being an employee is the comfort zone, where i had various facility like medical allowance, insurance, performance bonus paid every three months based on individual sales performance. While working at the company then I step by step learning stock trading during my sparetime. First time i knew stock trading I think is the coziest job ever, where i can manage my own time, working without boss, can do my favorit exercise every evening after trading hours, those all beauty side of trading as a job.

Market is so trending up at that time, then i decided to resign from my last job to further develop my own career as stock trader in Indonesian Stock Exchange. Months after i resigned, then i found market turbulence at 2011, almost three months i got to survive from the big loss. Having experienced directly to market turbulence at 2011 had made me realizing the worst side of stock trading. Experiencing big loss and loss for my early career at stock trading had taught me much that i need to learn and learn, may be 2 years learning is not enough to master in stock trading, then i now become realizing, i need to learn and learn again... it really takes my time, money, opportunity. Some of my early friend had resigned from trading then they work again as employee, some of them still browse over stock trading market like me. I never knew before that i am now being a stock trader, it is actually a coziest job ever, but it has also bad sides, this job really can eat my money up. I agreed this job is the nightmare job for you if you are not ready enough to loss..

No comments:

Post a Comment

.