.

Simple Weight and Fitness Management

Written by on ,
I want to share about fitness and weight management program. I need a program like this because I want to be healthy and have an ideal weight. To realize the fitness and weight management goals above, I made ​​a simple program consisting of weigh management (management of food / dietary management) and workout programs. I chose a simple and easy to run because I was busy with daily activities.

[caption id="attachment_532" align="alignnone" width="568"]weight-management Profile based on age, height, weight[/caption]

My Profile and Activity
Previously, I said that I was aged 38 years, height about 170cm, weight 70kg currently. I want to maintain body weight at 70kg. I want to remain healthy and strong cardiovascular muscles. My daily activity profile is as follows:
Morning Activity is busiest around 2 hours of moderate semi-desk job, then proceed with the desk job for 4 hours, the afternoon of activity usually semi-desk job about 3 hours. Evening activities, semi-desk job about 2 hours. I say that I am actively working on table 6 hours, and 6 hours of work outside the space.

Food and Diet Management
I think it is very important for me to know how many calories, and types of nutrients in my diet. So I use the android apps are free and useful to help me calculate the calories and nutrients. I use Myfitnesspal. I have made ​​a guide how to install Myfitnesspal (click here). As per my profile, I just need calories (net) amounted to 1980 kcal per day. I use myfitnesspal to calculate calories and nutrients in my diet. The result as :

[caption id="attachment_525" align="alignnone" width="546"]calorie-need Calorie Need per day.[/caption]

From the tabel above, I only need 1980 kcal per day, compared to 1983 kcal of food, I eat (for example) on June 26 2014. Based on the calculation of Myfitnesspal, i can make a menu by using drop down menu to choose my daily food below, see on details.

[caption id="attachment_527" align="alignnone" width="700"]effective-weight-management-breakfast Breakfast[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_529" align="alignnone" width="700"]effective-weight-management-lunch Lunch[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_530" align="alignnone" width="700"]effective-weight-management-snack Snack[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_528" align="alignnone" width="696"]effective-weight-management-dinner Dinner[/caption]

Feel free to explore and create various food menu you like, the most important is you may not eat more calorie than the net calorie per day.

Workout
I realized that the best benefit would be obtained if I could set the weight of diet and exercise. Therefore, I do running twice per week with a total distance of about 10 KM or running 5km each. I chose 5 KM per running because the moderate range and it only takes about 1 hour. Here is my simple 5K Schedule.

[caption id="attachment_509" align="alignnone" width="628"]jadwal-lari Running Schedule[/caption]

If you want to know more about my running schedule, you may check my posting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.